Our Top Rated Diet Pills 2014
These are our top rated diet pills based on our detailed review criteria
- Targets 5/5 of the key weight loss areas
- The use of drop technology rather than pills means that it’s possible for all areas of weight loss to be targeted unlike with pills
- 100 day money back guarantee
- Clinically proven ingredients so you’re guaranteed effectiveness and safety
- All orders come with 30 day money back guarantee
- Targets 5 of the 5 areas of weight loss
- All ingredients backed by clinical studies
- Comes with its own 'Skinny Medical Diet Plan'
- GMP certified for high quality ingredients and safety
- Contains overly large quantities of four main super fruits
- Money back guarantee offered
- Aids weight loss in multiple ways
Recent Customer Reviews
Disgusted in how they can treat propleRaspberry Ketone Blast
My husband signed up for the free no obligation trial and paid postage! He then tried to cancel by sending email to address given but this got returned saying email address was invalid! So basically ...
AVOID this at all costRaspberry Ketone Blast
The free trial offer is a total scam! I have been charged £95 and £85 following accepting a free trial where the only charges I accepted to pay was the postal charges!!!!...
zeroRaspberry Ketone Blast
I have just been robbed as well, this company needs exposing but how I don't know I have rang at least 4 phone numbers to whom have promised a refund when I don't know. Absolutely disgusted complained ...
Scam, scam, scamRaspberry Ketone Blast
Same as everyone else, my wife fell for the £4.95 postage only free trial, only to be robbed of £95. Instructions say they should be used in conjunction with an exercise programme and a diet. If We ...
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!Raspberry Ketone Blast
Total and utter scam! I am currently seeking legal advice as this company took £200 from my account 3 days AFTER I cancelled my order, which by the way, was within the 14 day trial period. They have ...
buyer bewareRaspberry Ketone Blast
do not touch this site or product with a barge pole not only is product useless but the site is a scam
they send you free sample then take £400.00 from your account....
ShamRaspberry Ketone Blast
Agreeing with Heather Damons comment they are deceptive in how they advertise the product. They do not indicate that the trial turns into a automatic subscription after 14 days. I have lost £379.00 ...
Disgusted!!!Raspberry Ketone Blast
DAylight Robbery-charged over £200. Free trial does not indicate that it is a recurrent order or how much you will be charged should you not return the product in 14 days. It implies that the entire ...
1.0 1.0 8 8 My husband signed up for the free no obligation trial and paid postage! He then tried to cancel by sending email to address given but this got returned saying email address was inv Raspberry Ketone Blast